You can now play Chess With Friends Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Take no prisoners and protect your King at all costs! Brought to you by the makers of Words with Friends, Chess with Friends Free is the best way to play the classic Chess board game on Android.
Connect with friends and challenge them to one of the oldest, most popular strategy games in the world. Play multiple games at the same time, track your moves and improve your stats.
Download Chess with Friends Free and start playing the most social chess game today!
★ CONNECT with Facebook to play family and friends, or find and challenge a random opponent
★ TRACK your record, skill rating, and head-to-head stats to improve your game play
★ SIZE UP your opponent by viewing their matches and stats on their profile
★ PRACTICE MODE – Choose your skill level, train your brain, and learn new tactics by challenging Chesster the Chess coach. Play him online or offline to sharpen your skills
★ RELIVE the glory by replaying moves on the board in existing and past games
★ ENCOURAGE, boast or taunt your opponent with in-game chat
★ PLAY multiple chess games at once across Android and iOS
★“Great app for playing with friends or anybody else that loves the game”
★“I love this game!!! It’s as simple as that. A must have for the chess player in all of us”
★“Great game that challenges your mind, and helps you learn new skills while playing with friends”
★“My favourite app. The first app I check each morning. The only game I play every day. I’ve got a dozen opponents across the globe. My favourite app by far.
Already a fan of the game?
★ Join the community on Facebook to discuss the game, give feedback and find more friends to play https://www.facebook.com/ChessWithFriends
★ Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/ChessWFriends for all of the latest news
★ Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/chesswithfriends for daily challenges and inspiring quotes
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Zynga With Friends account
How to download and run Chess With Friends Free on your PC and Mac
Chess With Friends Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chess With Friends Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chess With Friends Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chess With Friends Free:
Step to Step Guide / Chess With Friends Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chess With Friends Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Macy’s For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.