You can now play Child Growth Tracker Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Record multiple children's weight, height, and head circumference measurements and use them to generate growth charts and percentiles from birth to age 23 for some measurements.
The CDC, UK90, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, Chinese, and WHO charts are included, as well as the Fenton gestational age charts for pre-term babies. There are also CDC and IAP recommended combination charts (WHO-CDC switching at 2 years old, WHO-UK90 switching at 4 years old, WHO-IAP switching at 5 years old) and Preterm-WHO for using corrected age with the WHO curve from birth. All percentiles are calculated using the same high accuracy LMS method doctor's offices often use.
You can save images of your child's charts or percentile tables to share, put in a baby book, or take along to discuss with your child's doctor. Easily export and import data to an open CSV format. Compare multiple children's growth curves, or enter a parent's data and compare child with parent. Project children's growth out to the full growth chart.
Visit our web page for FAQ, video user guide, details about percentiles and CSV imports/exports, and more.
* Same great features as the free version, Child Growth Tracker, but with no ads, more cloud backup capacity, and the UK90 growth charts!
* Easy to use and completely ad-free!
* Supports lb/in or kg/cm units (or a mix!)
* Record measurements for an unlimited number of children
* Supports emoji use in child names for fun individualization
* Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
* CDC, UK90, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
* Combination charts (Preterm-WHO, WHO-CDC, WHO-UK90, and WHO-IAP)
* Project growth out to the full chart
* Show percentiles using either real age (based on birth date) or corrected age (based on due date) for premature babies
* Compare multiple children on the same plot
* Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
* Easily save chart images
* Securely stored data integrated with Android backup
* Export and import measurements to CSV files
* Available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. Want to see your language? Contact to arrange a translation!
Data used to generate the UK90 curves is copyright UKRI, used with permission.
How to download and run Child Growth Tracker Pro on your PC and Mac
Child Growth Tracker Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Child Growth Tracker Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Child Growth Tracker Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Child Growth Tracker Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Child Growth Tracker Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Child Growth Tracker Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Short Haircuts for Women For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.