You can now play Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Child Support Made Simple is a unique mobile app aimed specifically at helping parents with Child Support payment issues. It has a full index of glossary terms and buzz words broken down in simple form so that everyone can understand. Best of all, unlike any other app created on this subject, it has Instructional Videos or (IVs) that serve as a proverbial shot-in-the-arm to guide users through very difficult situations involving the contractual obligation of paying Child Support. CSMSx is just that, a mobile application designed to make the complicated world of paying Child Support, a lot easier and less stressful to deal with.
Instructional Videos (IVs) with Captions for the hearing impaired*
1. Intro to the Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) mobile app.
2. How to file an Affidavit.
3. Problems that occur after falling into Arrears.
4. What happens after you file for government assistance?
5. It's always best to get a Paternity Test no matter what!
6. Title IV-D (Child Support) is a voluntary contract.
7. Understand exactly what your Court Order means.
8. Always fight for Full Custody of your children!
9. Know what receiving Due Process really means.
10. What to do when a Levy has been filed against you?
11. What to do when a Lien has been filed against you?
12. File A Motion to Modify when you can't afford the monthly payment.
13. Make sure that your Wage Garnishment paperwork is authentic.
14. In a Title IV-D contract, whose considered the Obligee?
15. In a Title IV-D contract, whose considered the Obligor?
16. What to do after paying an Attorney that didn't help your case?
17. Representing yourself in Family Court with or without an Attorney.
18. PRWORA stands for Personal Responsibility Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996.
19. Does a Statue of Limitations apply to your Child Support or Divorce case?
20. What to do when you're served a Subpoena to appear in court? (Never panic!)
21. Title IV-A is the old Welfare system under a new name!
22. No-fault and fault-based Divorce cases determine who will be obligated to pay Child Support!
23. Courts are really just Banks put there in place to settle a financial matter between two parties.
24. Child Support, Title IV-A, and Title IV-D are enactments to the Social Security Act and follow the Obligor wherever they go based on their SSN.
Acronyms and Abbreviations (Buzz Words)
CSMSx has a comprehensive list of important Buzz Words written as acronyms and abbreviations that are broken down and explained in detail as to what they really mean.
CSMSx has a special section designed exclusively to help victims of Child Support fraud and corruption. It explains ways to reduce or eliminate stress when going through an unjust, biased and unfair payment system. Once the non-custodial parent understands that this system is designed to challenge him/her by forcing them into a bad financial predicament so that other local and federal agencies can profit from the mistakes that they make, they can start to work on legitimate ways to eliminate those mistakes and overcome those potential problems as a result.
CSMSx has a Glossary section filled with tons of comprehensive information explaining every possible detail pertaining to Child Support.
Child Support Made Simple includes three reference books that serve as instruction manuals.
1. A Simple Guide to Child Support Redemption, by Author Mike R. Aikins, breaks down the complete history of the Child Support system with 15 proven remedies designed to help anyone struggling with it. A link has been provided to purchase the book on Amazon.com.
2. The official Child Support Handbook from the OCSE covers the entire Title IV-A and Title IV-D systems in complete detail. It can be downloaded and printed out as a hard copy.
3. Black's Law Dictionary 4th Edition serves as a reference point to aid parents in learning the proper etiquette and correct procedures to follow while in court.
How to download and run Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) on your PC and Mac
Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx):
More From Us: PGA TOUR For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Child Support Made Simple (CSMSx)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bank of America Mobile Banking For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.