You can now play Chipr Addon for Philips Hue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• Chipr Alarm Clock (Available on Google Play for FREE)
• Philips Hue bridge
Automate your day with the Philips Hue Addon for Chipr Alarm Clock.
• Control your Philips Hue lights from your alarm clock
• Wake up to your lights turning on
• Turn your lights off when going to bed
• Control the brightness of your lights
• Control the colors of your multicolor lights
How to download and run Chipr Addon for Philips Hue on your PC and Mac
Chipr Addon for Philips Hue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chipr Addon for Philips Hue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chipr Addon for Philips Hue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chipr Addon for Philips Hue:
Step to Step Guide / Chipr Addon for Philips Hue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chipr Addon for Philips Hue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Salomondrin For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.