You can now play Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chordinated Keyboard is a replacement for the standard Wear OS keyboard that takes advantage of multi-touch (chording) and button sequences (huffman codes) to squeeze an entire keyboard into 2-4 easy to press buttons.
– Type by pressing sequences of combinations of keys. The keyboard layout is stable, so you rapidly adjust to muscle memory.
– Doesn't rely on prediction. Buttons are large and hard to miss, so you can type fast with less mistakes, even use it for passwords!
– Multiple layouts. Pick from anywhere from two to four buttons, with the option to leave out harder to reach button combinations.
– Low power. Keyboard is OLED optimized and doesn't depend on expensive calculations to work.
– Distinct vibrations. With some work, you can type out messages without looking!
– Adjusted for comfort. Optionally rotate the entire keyboard to lean toward your other hand.
– Left-handed mode. Flip the keyboard and comfort angle around so you can use your other hand!
– Privacy-friendly. This app has no need to connect to the web!
Issues, questions, concerns? Feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS on your PC and Mac
Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS:
Step to Step Guide / Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chordinated Keyboard for Wear OS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Graffiti Wall Live Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.