You can now play Chorecoin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chorecoin allows parents and any adults responsible for kids to manage chores, rewards and punishments in the family. Give coins for chores and let kids spend them to get rewards. No real money involved – just Chorecoins. Use them however you like.
I'm making this app for fun and to use with my kids. If you have feedback please feel free to email me.
How to download and run Chorecoin on your PC and Mac
Chorecoin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chorecoin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chorecoin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chorecoin:
Step to Step Guide / Chorecoin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chorecoin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super School: Educational Kids Games & Rhymes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.