You can now play Christmas Live Wallpaper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Warning! If the wallpaper does not work please move the application to the internal memory.
I going to fix it asap.
This is the live wallpaper with Christmas tree, snow, winter and lights.
To set the wallpaper please follow these steps:
Phone settings -> Display -> Wallpaper -> LiveWallpaper -> ChristmasLive -> Set wallpaper
How to download and run Christmas Live Wallpaper on your PC and Mac
Christmas Live Wallpaper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Christmas Live Wallpaper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Christmas Live Wallpaper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Christmas Live Wallpaper:
Step to Step Guide / Christmas Live Wallpaper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Christmas Live Wallpaper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dentist games for kids For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.