You can now play Christmas on TV via Chromecast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You can set a moving Christmas background for your TV (that has a connected Chromecast device).
The backgrounds are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
• Cast live backgrounds to your TV – you can pick a Christmas tree or Christmas stockings.
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth.
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the backgrounds.
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the 'Exit app on TV' button to quit the application on your TV) – you can think of these as Chromecast screensavers.
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen Christmas backgrounds on the TV!
• The backgrounds also have background audio (Menu > 'Toggle Audio' to mute/unmute).
So go ahead, have a lively background on your TV for a Christmas party or to set a holiday mood! 🙂
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating – we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
How to download and run Christmas on TV via Chromecast on your PC and Mac
Christmas on TV via Chromecast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Christmas on TV via Chromecast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Christmas on TV via Chromecast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Christmas on TV via Chromecast:
Step to Step Guide / Christmas on TV via Chromecast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Christmas on TV via Chromecast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Speed Cleaner – Boost For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.