Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Chromatic Vision Simulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Chromatic Vision Simulator" is an experience tool which simulates color vision of color vision deficiencies.
This software makes and shows you a simulated video from built-in camera in real-time.
An application that has over 20,000 users in the iPhone version is now released for the Android.
– Shows you how people with a specific type of color vision deficiency (dichormat) see the world.
– Supports "Normal Color Vision," "Protanope," "Deuteranope" and "Tritanope" color deficient type.
– Lineups both versions for iOS devices and android devices. The iOS version is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod, and the Android version is worked on various Android devices. You can bring it always with you and check out colors at anywhere.
– Recommended for people who treat colors carefully, such as artists, designers, etc.
– Developed by Kazunori Asada (Ph.D. Medical Science and Media Design) based on the research in color science.
How to download and run Chromatic Vision Simulator on your PC and Mac
Chromatic Vision Simulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chromatic Vision Simulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chromatic Vision Simulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chromatic Vision Simulator:
Step to Step Guide / Chromatic Vision Simulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chromatic Vision Simulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NFL Mobile For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.