You can now play CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CIA – Caller ID will help you identify unknown numbers on incoming calls. CIA also helps you block unwanted calls and warns you about spam/scam calls based on numbers reported by millions of users worldwide.
With CIA you can immediately see who an anonymous caller is, whether it is a business or a personal number. Our database identifies contact data for more than 1.5 billion numbers worldwide. Block phone numbers and add them to your own personal blacklist.
• Real-time Caller ID: Always know who’s calling
• Slide, tap, swipe: Slide the Caller ID up or down the screen, tap to minimize or swipe to dismiss during calls
• Smart call actions: Mute or block calls, reject calls with predefined text messages or set a call back reminder
• Call blocker: Block calls from telemarketers and other scam/spam callers
• Spam warning: Get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide
• Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of who’s behind a strange telephone number
• Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the phone number is busy, CIA will suggest similar alternatives
• Backup contacts: Never lose a contact’s phone number again
• Contact shortcuts: Multiple ways to handle contacts on after call screens
• My profile: Manage the information other users see about you
• Integration with multiple data sources e.g. Yelp!, facebook, Tripadvisor, Google Places, White Pages and Yellow Pages across the world to provide faster, more precise results.
How to download and run CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker on your PC and Mac
CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker:
More From Us: Fight List For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 1010! Puzzle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.