You can now play City Drift for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Got bored tons of low-quality drift games out there? Great, we have some good news!
You have found the best and most comprehensive drift game on the planet.
Choose your RWD car from a collection of cars in the garage. Drive and drift around the city to get points.
Try not to collide with other traffic cars and objects to prevent your score multiplier.
The faster and angular you go the more score you get. It's that simple.
– 6 cars to choose from
– Great city to explore
– Realistic physics and graphics
– Free to play
How to download and run City Drift on your PC and Mac
City Drift For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install City Drift For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get City Drift For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For City Drift:
Step to Step Guide / City Drift For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘City Drift’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Masha and Bear : Piano Magic Tiles Game For Kids For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.