You can now play City Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
City Jump is executing mysterious task, jumping between buildings, to avoid obstacles on the wall, to kill monsters, birds, and other enemies on the way.
* Tap screen to jump
* Kill enemy by jumping in the air
* Avoid hurdles on walls
* POW UP when killing 3 enemies of the same kind.
How to download and run City Jump on your PC and Mac
City Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install City Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get City Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For City Jump:
Step to Step Guide / City Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘City Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tags Master – Get More Instagram Likes & Followers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.