You can now play City Mania: Town Building Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the best new city builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, plan your strategy — the decision is in your hands!
But don't stop there! Recruit dozens of funny characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
– Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings in your city and expand it from a tiny peaceful town to a big bustling metropolis.
– Don't forget to decorate your skyline by building famous landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London and the Leaning Tower of Pisa (there's something for every tower fan) to elevate your city to the top of the tourist destinations list.
Meet Your New Family
– Cartoon fans rejoice! Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like the portly Sergeant Morecake, and the uber-macho builder guy, Forest Manley (whose real skill is the tiny-bit-too-suggestive eyebrow raise).
– Build a water tower. Check! Build a fire station. Check! But who's going to drive the fire truck? Assigning Bizzies to jobs will help you optimize your city, but you can go even further! Send them on missions and they won't come home empty-handed, or do favors for them so they invite their friends to fill your city!
Fusion Is the Way to Go
– The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st Century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specializations.
– Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions and expand your collection with specialized buildings such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment. Choose which one suits your strategy best!
The Grass Is Always Greener…
– But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends' cities. Is your friend the best builder you know? Well, you can always "borrow" a bit of their ideas to improve your game… Sshhh, we won't tell anyone…
– In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, visiting the Marketplace should be a major part of your strategy; it's where you can collect some extra cash or find missing upgrade items.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
How to download and run City Mania: Town Building Game on your PC and Mac
City Mania: Town Building Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install City Mania: Town Building Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get City Mania: Town Building Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For City Mania: Town Building Game:
Step to Step Guide / City Mania: Town Building Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘City Mania: Town Building Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Clash of Clans For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.