You can now play CityBus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* At the moment, public transport tracking is available in the following cities:
– Kyiv (Kyivpastrans)
– Kryvyi Rih
– Kharkiv (electric transport)
** Main app function – public transport tracking – depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the one that shown in the application.
– Real-time transition. Info about coordinates, speed and direction of movement is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location.
– Simultaneous visualization of speed and direction of movement. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on the speed, the size of the colored part of the ring around the marker changes, and its middle indicates the direction of movement.
– Color differentiation of routes. It is extremely easy to distinguish routes, because the selected routes differ not only in number but also in color. If desired, you can change the color differentiation according to transport types.
– Only relevant information. CityBus filters outdated data not to show you what isn't really there.
– Smart view. As you zoom in, all vehicles equipped with GPS trackers appear on the map, not just those of selected routes.
– Favourites. CityBus allows you to save selected route lists and apply them in just a few taps on the screen.
– Routes search. All you have to do is select two points on the map, the results can be filtered and used to view the location of the desired transport.
Online public transport tracking of Dnipro, Kyiv, Kryvyi Rih, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Mykolayiv, Poltava, Sumy, Kharkiv – in a single app
How to download and run CityBus on your PC and Mac
CityBus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CityBus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CityBus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CityBus:
Step to Step Guide / CityBus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CityBus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brain Boom For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.