You can now play CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Choose This not That for Chronic Kidney Disease.Inside this colorful app, you will find easy to follow suggestions on how to improve your health through nutrition and the food choices you make every day. This app provides comprehensive and actionable nutrition guidelines for how to reduce your risk, prevent or stop the progress of CKD. If you rather tackle health issues and risks through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes then this app is for you! Last update: Jun. 2018.
A number of features make this app different and superior to others in the market:
• Is this food good for me? Answers the common question about suitability of various food items for your personal situation, in an easy to understand and colorful graphic form.
• This publication is the only one in the market that offers dietary guidance for CKD AND its combination with the following most likely health issues: anemia (iron deficiency), diabetes (types 1 and 2), obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, stress and Vitamin D deficiency.
• Separate guidelines for patients who need to consume: less phosphorous, less potassium, or more potassium. Also included is a detoxification diet to reduce the burden on kidneys and improve the immune system.
• Recipes. Most popular recipes on leading web sites.
• Top-5 items to do or eat. Top-5 things to avoid.
• Recommendations on the best food choices within a food group, based on your personal profile. An extremely valuable tool when at restaurants or when grocery shopping.
• ACTIONABLE information on what is good, what is bad, and what is neutral for your condition(s). We single out specific food items, and give you an ordered list of helpful and harmful foods within each food group.
• Suggestions on appropriate life style choices, alternative therapies and herbal remedies, when such options are promising and available to you.
The primary sources used by Personal Remedies are US government sources such as USDA (US Department of Agriculture), NIH (National Institute of Health) agencies, and leading clinics & universities.
Personal Remedies is the publisher of the largest collection of health and nutrition apps for chronic conditions. Based in metro-Boston, home to the highest ranking healthcare providers and academic institutions in the world. Our thanks to Janice Zaleskas, MD (Nephrologist, Lahey Clinic, MA) for her suggestion to produce this app.
The information presented by this app is updated by our team as needed and on an ongoing basis. Updates happen seamlessly, and do NOT require frequent inconvenient downloads of a new version of the app.
“This technology was developed using the most current clinical evidence-based information that is available in the US. Behind this technology there is a team of expert clinicians, scientists, endocrinologists, oncologists, and other specialists who are passionate about bridging the gap between expert knowledge and the patient.“
Katya Tsaioun, PhD, Nutrition, Tufts University; L.D.N.
“Proper nutrition and other alternative treatments show great promise in preventing and treating many of the illnesses that we deal with every day. I encourage all my patients to follow appropriate nutrition and research other options for themselves. The Choose This Not That series are an excellent step towards improving people’s knowledge in this area.”
Shahin Tabatabaei, MD
Mass General Hospital (Urology); Harvard Medical School
“The Choose This Not That series of apps provide dietary recommendations focused on common chronic health problems. They are easy to understand and thus easy to implement into daily life. Most doctors would find it difficult to discuss dietary recommendations at the level of detail found in the series. They should serve as a valuable complement in helping people manage chronic illnesses through dietary and lifestyle modifications.”
Andrew S. Lenhardt, MD
Lahey Clinic, Hamilton, MA
How to download and run CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) on your PC and Mac
CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease):
More From Us: CHIME17 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 4 Pics 1 Word For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.