You can now play Clap For Finding Phone for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you don't know where is your mobile phone – clap your hands loudly! When this app detects sound of clapping it turns on the loud alarm, so you will easy find lost mobile phone. Use your hands to clap loudly when you lost your Android!
How clap phone finder works?
1. Turn on our clapping detection service,
2. You can use your phone normally. When you will loose it – clap your hands,
3. Our service will detect sound of clapping and turn on the alarm – vibrations, sounds and flashlight! This will help you in finding your phone.
How to download and run Clap For Finding Phone on your PC and Mac
Clap For Finding Phone For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Clap For Finding Phone For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Clap For Finding Phone For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Clap For Finding Phone:
Step to Step Guide / Clap For Finding Phone For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Clap For Finding Phone’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Footballguys Fantasy Football Draft Dominator 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.