You can now play clap phone finder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
clap phone finder is a professional tool which helps you finding lost phone. It detects sound of clapping and run loud alarm. Then you will easily find mobile phone. It's the best and easiest way to quickly check where your phone is.
How does it work?
– it detects sounds of clapping hands
– it runs the alarm. You can choose the alarm sound and volume. You can choose if phone has to vibrate, turns on flashlight or blinks by screen. Alarm is fully customizable.
Clap in your hands and always find your lost device!
How to download and run clap phone finder on your PC and Mac
clap phone finder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install clap phone finder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get clap phone finder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For clap phone finder:
Step to Step Guide / clap phone finder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘clap phone finder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dots & Co: A Puzzle Adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.