You can now play Clapperboard PRO & Shot log for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A professional-grade advanced clapperboard app with clear audio and visual sync marks with variable FPS timecode and clock.
An fully functional Shot Log automatically saves, organises and categorises each and every one of your shots also allowing you to save them to your device or share them with team members,
** SHOT LOG RECORDS **
– Date / Time of shot
– Production Name
– Director Name
– Board Name
– Longitude (Can make a map if connected to internet)
– Frames per second
– Date/time of shot
– Multiple slates
– Custom FPS for timecode and timer
– "Flash" high-contrast visual cue
– Loud audible beep for audio cue
– Shot log
And much more!
Clapperboard PRO was developed by a real TV crew while producing a series of documentaries.
If you're a professional, student, work in the media or an enthusiast, Professional Digital Clapperboard is the best clapper board time code sync app for professional use with high quality visual cues and clear audio cues.
Clapperboard PRO is primarily used with the audio and visual cues to sync cameras and sound recording devices during editing.
How to download and run Clapperboard PRO & Shot log on your PC and Mac
Clapperboard PRO & Shot log For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Clapperboard PRO & Shot log For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Clapperboard PRO & Shot log For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Clapperboard PRO & Shot log:
Step to Step Guide / Clapperboard PRO & Shot log For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Clapperboard PRO & Shot log’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Material Things – Colorful Icon Pack (Pro Version) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.