You can now play Classic Pyramid HD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Most precise Pyramid solitaire replica you ever seen! Classic Pyramid solitaire. Looks and feels just as old desktop PC game that we played for a long time. Same scoring system, graphics, card decks. Player needs to eliminate pairs of cards adding up 13. I.e. twos + jacks, aces + queens. Kings are removed on first tap.
– small and fast (~300kb)
– no unneeded features, no custom weird card images
– single tap selects card, double tap on stack moves card to waste
– carefully redrawn card images
How to download and run Classic Pyramid HD on your PC and Mac
Classic Pyramid HD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Classic Pyramid HD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Classic Pyramid HD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Classic Pyramid HD:
Step to Step Guide / Classic Pyramid HD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Classic Pyramid HD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PathPix Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.