You can now play Classic Solitaire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Classic card game that looks and feels just as old desktop Solitaire that we played for a lo-o-ong time. Same scoring system, graphics, cards decks.
– completely free!
– no unneeded features, no custom weird card images: only 11 retro card decks from original game + one modern deck;
– draw one or draw three modes
– timed and untimed gameplay
– standard and Vegas scoring
– double tap to move card to top
– jumping cards on victory
– supports Android 2.3 and above
– automatic game completion
– DPAD support for TV boxes and devices without touch screen
How to download and run Classic Solitaire on your PC and Mac
Classic Solitaire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Classic Solitaire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Classic Solitaire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Classic Solitaire:
More From Us: Pokémon GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Classic Solitaire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Classic Solitaire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Godfather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.