You can now play Classic Tetris for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The different blocks:
– I-blocks are useful for competing four lines at once.
– O, S, Z, T-blocks for filling large gaps.
– L, J-blocks for filling medium-sized holes.
The player must move and rotate the blocks as they fall, attempting to fit them together. If the player can completely fill one horizontal line with colored squares, that line disappears and any filled squares above move down. If the player is unable to fill lines completely, the Blocks will stack up and eventually reach the top of the playing field. The game ends when a new blocks that is placed at the top of the playing field is unable to drop at all due to the filled blocks.
How to download and run Classic Tetris on your PC and Mac
Classic Tetris For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Classic Tetris For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Classic Tetris For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Classic Tetris:
Step to Step Guide / Classic Tetris For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Classic Tetris’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Basketball Shoot For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.