You can now play Classic UNO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
UNO is a card game played between friends, family & kids. Recall your childhood! This is absolutely free.
UNO is a game that supports playing with computer or in online multiplayer mode.
This version of UNO is player between 2-6 players, be it friend or computer player. The aim of the game is to finish your cards first. The player who ends his cards first wins the game.
The deck consists of 108 cards, of which there are 25 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), each color having two of each rank except zero. The ranks in each color are zero to nine, "Skip", "Draw Two", and "Reverse" (the last three being "action cards"). In addition, the deck contains four each of "Wild" and "Wild Draw Four" cards.
To start a hand, seven cards are dealt to each player, and the top card of the deck is flipped over and set aside to begin the discard pile. The player to the dealer's left plays first. On a player's turn, they must do one of the following:
– play a card matching the discard in color, number, or symbol
– play a Wild card, or a playable Wild Draw Four card (see restriction below)
– draw the top card of the deck
– Play proceeds clockwise around the table.
Card and effects –
– Skip : Next player in sequence misses a turn
– Draw Two: Next player in sequence draws two cards and misses a turn
– Reverse : Order of play switches directions (clockwise to counterclockwise, or vice versa)
– Wild : Player declares next color to be matched (may be used on any turn even if the player has matching color)
– Wild Draw Four : Player declares next color to be matched; next player in sequence draws four cards and misses a turn.
A player who plays their next-to-last-card must call "Uno" as a warning to the other players
If a player lays down their next-to-last card without calling "Uno" and is caught before the next player in sequence takes a turn (i.e., plays a card from their hand, draws from the deck, or touches the discard pile), they must draw two cards. If the player is not caught in time (subject to interpretation), or remembers to call "Uno" before being caught, they suffer no penalty.
Happy Playing 🙂
How to download and run Classic UNO on your PC and Mac
Classic UNO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Classic UNO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Classic UNO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Classic UNO:
Step to Step Guide / Classic UNO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Classic UNO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drink Cocktail Real Sim For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.