You can now play Classic Words Solo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Classic Words Solo is the number one word game to play against your smartphone or tablet (solitaire mode).
Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions!
6 difficulty levels and many languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Polish.
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
☆ Buy Classic Words Plus for exclusive features ☆
• Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
• Ad-free experience
• Preview your score before validating a move
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include TWL and SOWPODS official lexicons), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and quality word lists, Classic Words can is used by many Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire… Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference…
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
☆ Features ☆
• 6 levels of difficulty
• Display the definition of words by swiping them
• Quit and resume game whenever you want
• Shake to shuffle
• Languages and dictionaries supported:
– SOWPODS 2015 (Official English tournament list)
– TWL 2014 (Official list)
– German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
– French (Official list used in Scrabble tournaments)
• Distribution of letters and points is adapted to the language
• Supports offline play
How to download and run Classic Words Solo on your PC and Mac
Classic Words Solo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Classic Words Solo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Classic Words Solo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Classic Words Solo:
Step to Step Guide / Classic Words Solo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Classic Words Solo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Leadercast Journey For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.