Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1.9$ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
– Please consider donating
– Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
– Supports NDS game file (.nds, .zip, .7z, .rar).
– Support android 5.0+ (suitable for android 9.0+).
– Save state and load state.
– Quick save and Quick load.
– Customize Control Buttons (Edit & resize).
– Auto save frequency.
– Screen filter: HQ2x, Scanline, Bilinear, Nearest 2X, HQ4X, …
How to play:
– A NDS game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own NDS game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/NDS/)
– Use uncompressed ROM to play faster.
– Only suitable for high-end devices (3G of RAM, quad-core CPU or higher).
– If the emulator crashes due to lack of RAM, please free up RAM by closing all running applications.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way.
How to download and run ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) on your PC and Mac
ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator):
Step to Step Guide / ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ClassicDSPro (NDS Emulator)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blast 18 Kalahari For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.