You can now play Clayframes – stop motion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Create smooth stop-motion animation and time-lapse in minutes, on the move – anywhere.
Clayframes is easy to use and has a rich set of professional features for making stop-frame animation (or claymation) and time-lapse movies.
Please try before you buy: Clayframes Lite is the free trial version. Try making a movie with the Clayframes Lite demo app before buying to confirm compatibility with your device.
Clayframes includes these powerful features:
* Mp4 video exporter for Android 4.3 and higher. Plays with built-in Android player.
* AVI video exporter and player.
* Onion-skinning (transparent overlay) for smooth movement. Align the current shot with the previous one.
* Preview Loop: Review your movie as you shoot it! Make fast progress without stopping to review.
* Trigger camera shutter remotely using a hand clap, the phones proximity sensor or a bluetooth remote to avoid camera shake.
* Timed shutter release option for time-lapse movies. Any interval from 1 second to 1 hour.
* Add audio using the microphone on your device. Record your own vocals, effects or soundtrack.
* Import images.
* Draw over your photos.
* Alpha brush erases stands and rigging to make your characters fly. See demonstration here:
* Preview your stop motion at different speeds before exporting to video.
* Edit ANY frames; add and remove frames at any position in your movie. Get that timing just right.
* Add to your movie at ANY time; add more frames to older movies.
* Adjust playback speed (frames per second) at any time.
* Quick single frame duplication and deletion.
* Copy, reverse and delete clips of frames or the whole movie.
* Review slider gives quick navigation and touch controlled playback speed.
* Choice of image resolution; including HD.
* Share your stop motion directly with email, YouTube or Facebook.
* Play the whole movie or selected clips, without exporting to video.
* Compact app can be installed on SD card.
See our site for stop motion samples, help file and FAQ.
Please email us if you have any problems or questions and would like a response.
Tip: If the silent shutter option has no effect on your device then try turning the volume control down.
Tip: Do not use the Force GPU Rendering option in Ice Cream sandwich.
[stopmotion, stop motion animation, stopframe, stop frame, time lapse, timelapse, clay frames, clay frame, animation, claymation]
How to download and run Clayframes – stop motion on your PC and Mac
Clayframes – stop motion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Clayframes – stop motion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Clayframes – stop motion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Clayframes – stop motion:
Step to Step Guide / Clayframes – stop motion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Clayframes – stop motion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Belly Fix – 12 days PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.