You can now play Cloud Print for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download the latest release of the official Google Cloud Print app. With Cloud Print for Android you can:
– Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
– Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
– Track the status of your print jobs
– Process printer invitations. Open invitation links from email in Cloud Print
– Find and register new Cloud Ready printers on the local network*
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
*Not all models support local discovery – check the setup manual of your printer for details
How to download and run Cloud Print on your PC and Mac
Cloud Print For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cloud Print For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cloud Print For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cloud Print:
Step to Step Guide / Cloud Print For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cloud Print’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Electronic Drum Beat Pad 24 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.