You can now play CodeRED Mobile Alert for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Thousands of public safety organizations across the United States and Canada use the CodeRED community notification system to initiate emergency notifications. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app enables subscribers to receive these notifications directly to their personal cell phone whether at home, on the road, or traveling around the country. Alerts are initiated by authorized public safety officials to deliver location-based notifications and are not issued by OnSolve or its staff.
Free alerts available*
• Missing person
*PLEASE NOTE: If the public safety agency covering your current location is not subscribed to the CodeRED service, you will not receive alerts through this application. If your city or state does not currently subscribe to CodeRED, contact your local public safety organization today to let them know that your community would benefit from this service.
• Enable location services on your phone.
• Your app account and the account you create for your community’s CodeRED system are NOT associated with each other. You must create separate accounts.
• The CodeRED Mobile Alert app comes with a complimentary 30-day trial of CodeRED Enhanced Weather subscription that automatically alerts US-based subscribers of severe weather. The optional CodeRED Weather Warning add-on is an additional $0.99/year, but it is NOT required to receive emergency, general and missing person alerts.
• The app also features the ability to view local radar footage for the past hour and satellite imagery of the previous 24 hours.
Questions or issues regarding the app? Before writing a negative review, please contact us – we’re here to help! Email us at email@example.com or call toll-free at 866-533-6935.
How to download and run CodeRED Mobile Alert on your PC and Mac
CodeRED Mobile Alert For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CodeRED Mobile Alert For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CodeRED Mobile Alert For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CodeRED Mobile Alert:
Step to Step Guide / CodeRED Mobile Alert For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CodeRED Mobile Alert’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.