You can now play CodeShuffle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Introducing CodeShuffle! A super fun game to test your coding skills without actually writing any code. Each level describes one programming challenge with some parts missing, understand the algorithm and complete the missing parts to see how you rank among your friends. Levels come in C++, Java and Python, more programming languages to come soon!
How to download and run CodeShuffle on your PC and Mac
CodeShuffle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CodeShuffle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CodeShuffle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CodeShuffle:
Step to Step Guide / CodeShuffle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CodeShuffle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Domino QiuQiu 99(KiuKiu) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.