You can now play Color Ball for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Color Ball is a creative bouncing ball game with simple gameplay but hard to get high scores.
Tap the bouncing ball to find the same color plate and cross the past. But remember the colored plates are versatile and can accept balls of any color.
The arrow index is the acceleration button, and there will be magical effects after the pinball hit!
Just come and challenge!
How to download and run Color Ball on your PC and Mac
Color Ball For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Color Ball For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Color Ball For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Color Ball:
Step to Step Guide / Color Ball For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Color Ball’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beholder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.