You can now play Color Therapy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You will have great times when painting figures, coloring mandalas and other pictures with hundreds of colors. Color Therapy is a relaxing/educational coloring application dedicated to everyone who likes coloring.
Color Therapy is a very useful tool for you and your family to develop imagination and creativity and increase the level of concentration!
Color Therapy contains hundreds of licensed image to be colored.
– More than 500 Coloring Pages
– More than 100+ Colors
– 4 size of pen/brush.
– Save & Share options
– Easy to use
– 100 % Free app
Have fun with your kids, family, and friends!
How to download and run Color Therapy on your PC and Mac
Color Therapy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Color Therapy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Color Therapy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Color Therapy:
Step to Step Guide / Color Therapy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Color Therapy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: S10 S10+ Music Player EDGE (PRO) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.