You can now play Color Viewer Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
When working on a design project, it can be desirable to use a specific list of color codes. Whether you are a solo designer or a team, this tool can help you build that list. Tested on the go, it has already helped to customise website layouts and themes, aid the creation of software and also teach color code usage to novices.
Other methods of storage can become bloated and unclear, but with an ordered list of colors, names and codes there is a better chance of finding what you want, right away! You can easily share your lists with other devices since the files are saved as xml, a format which makes it simple to exchange data between platforms.
* View colors in a list or full screen
* Create your own color scheme files
* Download new color schemes online
* Save color as background wallpaper
* Display randomly generated colors
* Strobe light with adjustable delay
* Lots of options to tweak appearance
For more information on this version, please visit http://www.mancwebdesign.co.uk/changelog-colour-viewer
The only difference between free and pro versions is adverts in the lists. All application features are available to free and pro from version 2.0.0 onwards.
You must have writeable storage location in order to load, save and download any custom files. All downloadable content was created with the built-in editor, aided by a USB keyboard on a 7 inch tablet device. USB keyboard support is functional, but may not be available to some devices.
How to download and run Color Viewer Pro on your PC and Mac
Color Viewer Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Color Viewer Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Color Viewer Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Color Viewer Pro:
More From Us: iR Forum For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Color Viewer Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Color Viewer Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PAINT VR For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.