You can now play Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NOTE: This app is not affiliated or endorsed by any traffic, travel or weather web site. This app is designed to integrate traffic, travel, transportation and weather. Our goal is to improve your daily commute or even your next trips. Go ahead: there are so many places waiting to be discovered in your state or city.
12-12-2015: Happy Holiday with our biggest update.
– This app is refreshed with the latest android development tool, android version support and modern look and feel
– Update the map framework
– Address the usability issue on the map. Now the camera will show up only when you click on a camera. The camera view will disappear once you click on the map.
– Fix the travel information pop up in a different window.
*** 12-04-2015: There are always multiple cameras at the same location on the Map. Click on a marker to see a camera image (north/south or east/west). Click on the same marker again. Then you will be able to see the other camera image (e.q 20th Ave (North) and 20th Ave (South)).
*** 11-28-2015: Static images are now up-to-date.
*** 11-27-2015: Static images are not working right now. An update will be published later today. For now, please select "CO Live" to see the live streaming image.
Our best app for Colorado. The app supports both static image and live streaming.
What is NEW:
– Update Colorado traffic cameras
– Integrate Traffic Map
– Integrate Rest Areas
– For traffic cameras map view, please purchase the full version or USA version.
For support, send an email to TravelTrafficNOAA@gmail.com or go to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystal-Consulting/261183333407?ref=hl).
This app includes the following features:
– Camera list based location
– Camera map view based upon location and click on the menu to select a different location.
– Traffic Map and Traffic Cameras Map
2013 LISTnet Long Island Software Award Winner
How to download and run Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro on your PC and Mac
Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Colorado Traffic Cameras Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chick-fil-A For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.