You can now play ColorFold for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ColorFold is a puzzle game that's all about folding and moving coloured ribbons – sounds easy, right?
Move the ribbons in order to fill all checkpoints with the right color. Overlap ribbons, use barriers as a strategic advantage or use the mirrored ribbon, which copies your moves, to make it to the very end.
But I don't want to spoil it all – check it out for yourself, especially if you're into challenging puzzles!
– 80+ unique, brainteasing levels (…with more to come)
– Universal app support
– no ads
– no microtransactions
How to download and run ColorFold on your PC and Mac
ColorFold For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ColorFold For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ColorFold For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ColorFold:
Step to Step Guide / ColorFold For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ColorFold’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Police War Robot Superhero For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.