You can now play Combat Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The best game master tool for PFRPG, now available for Android
Combat Tracking – Roll and track initiative PCs & NPCs, Hit Points, Stats, and Conditions
Spells, Feats and Rules DB – have the information you need at your fingertips
Monster Advancer and Editor – quickly create advanced monsters or edit individual monster details
Treasure Page with Treasure Generator and Magic Item listings
How to download and run Combat Manager on your PC and Mac
Combat Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Combat Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Combat Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Combat Manager:
Step to Step Guide / Combat Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Combat Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Serve For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.