You can now play Comics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you’re having trouble signing in with an Amazon account, please update your browsers before trying again.
* If you are on Android 4.4 through Android 6, please update your Webview browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en
* If you are on Android 7 or later, please update your Chrome browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en
For more details, please refer to the official Symantec announcement at https://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/update-chrome-53-bug-affecting-symantec-ssltls-certificates.
If you need additional help, please reach out to email@example.com.
Now with comiXology Unlimited! Explore thousands of books with a free 30-day trial!
Get swept away with comiXology, Amazon’s premier digital comic, graphic novel & manga experience.
NEW FEATURE IN THE 3.9 RELEASE: ComiXology Unlimited (CU) – a new subscription service that allows fans to explore selections from thousands of incredible series.
CU is the only subscription service to feature books from Image Comics and Dark Horse Comics, and also includes great titles from IDW Publishing, BOOM! Studios, Dynamite Entertainment, Kodansha Comics, Oni Press, Valiant Entertainment, Archie Comics, Fantagraphics Books, Humanoids, Action Lab Entertainment, Aspen Comics, Zenescope Entertainment and more.
With a 30-day free trial, now it’s easier than ever to discover stories you will love.
For comic newbies, Marvel fanatics, DC devotees, and manga maniacs, comiXology offers you individual purchasing of more than 75,000 digital comics, graphic novels & manga. Whether you’re hooked on superheroes, sci-fi or slice of life – whatever the genre, comiXology has something for everyone.
ComiXology Unlimited members can also read thousands of books from from Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, IDW Publishing, BOOM! Studios, Dynamite Entertainment, Kodansha Comics, Oni Press, Valiant Entertainment, Archie Comics, Fantagraphics Books, Humanoids, Action Lab Entertainment, Aspen Comics, Zenescope Entertainment and more.
– Buy in-app and read over 75,000 books and across all your devices.
– All the the comics, from today’s new release to the deepest backlist, including digital-only and digital first books from the biggest publishers.
– Subscribe to comiXology Unlimited and access thousands of digital comics, graphic novels & manga.
– Read anywhere you go: offline reading of your purchases and subscription books.
– Experience our cinematic, immersive Guided View reading on any size device.
– A massive collection of foreign language comics and classics.
How to download and run Comics on your PC and Mac
Comics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Comics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Comics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Comics:
Step to Step Guide / Comics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Comics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: XFINITY WiFi Hotspots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.