You can now play Commission Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Commission Tracker makes it easy to track your commissions and then transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your invoices. It's the perfect Android commission tracker for business owners, managers, salespeople, contractors, realtors, recruiters and anyone who bills clients by commissions or who pays commissions to salespeople.
Commission Tracker is designed for both employer and salesperson.
-Employer can uses Commission Tracker to track commission payments for multiple employees or salespeople.
-Salesperson also can use Commission Tracker to track the commissions from multiple clients or companies.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: User can select one from 33 most used currencies.
• Configurable first day of the week: The default first day of week is Sunday. User has option to change it.
• Multiple Clients: User add, delete, rename client information. User defined clients are saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Salespersons: User add, delete, rename salesperson information. User defined salesperson information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Sales Categories: User add, delete, rename sales categories. User defined sales categories are saved in database for future use.
• Import feature: For information about client, sales category and salesperson, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: User can backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ or Email. User can also restore database from the saved backup on SD card or in Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV or HTML format: User can export database to SD card in CSV (for Microsoft™ Excel, Google™ Doc Spreadsheet) or HTML (for web browser).
• Send report: User can send report CSV or HTML file by email attachment. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Commission Tracker.
• Auto Default Value: Previous used value will be used as default value for next data entry.
• Tap to Sort: User can tap on the column header in Commission Log viewer to sort records by the selected column information.
• Filter: In Commission Log viewer and Charts and Diagram viewer, user can click on menu button on the phone to get the display filters.
• Install and run from SD card: For Android 2.2 and above, user can switch Commission Tracker storage location between phone and SD card by Settings-> Applications -> Manage applications -> Commission Tracker -> Move to SD card or Move to Phone. The feature is created to optimize memory usage.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Duplicate commission record.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320×480(HVGA), 480×800(WVGA800), 480×854(WVGA854), 540×960, 800×600, 1024×600, 1280×800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
—Things you should know—
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
How to download and run Commission Tracker on your PC and Mac
Commission Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Commission Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Commission Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Commission Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Commission Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Commission Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Manisocial For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.