You can now play CompCalc Plus 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
New for the CompCalc Plus 2018 :
– 2018 indemnity figures for PD and TD.
– FV/PV/COLA Calculator now makes use of PV Rate Discount Compound.
– The CompCalc Plus 2018 uses and displays the 2010 Census Data for Life Expectancy.
– It also has a Present Value (PV) and Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA) estimator for Life Pension and Total Disability Awards. The PV/COLA calculator estimates the total FV/PV/COLA for a given percentage of disability between 70-100% based on Age at time of first payment, Date of Injury, and inputted PV discount rate/COLA inflation rate.
– Additionally, the CompCalc Plus 2018 includes the option with a tap of the screen to turn on or off the Combined Value Equation when multiple rating strings are involved. When the Combined Value Equation is turned off the adjusted PD for each rating string is aggregated rather than combined using the Combined Value Equation.
– It also includes a full PD rating schedule which automatically creates a rating string adjusting the WPI given the Part of Body, Age, Occupation, and DFEC. The Plus version also incorporates a relational database for Occupation and Part of Body making input intuitive and simple.
– It has a Combined Vale Equation Module which computes CVE percentage and total indemnity given percentage numbers, DOI, AWW or PD Rate (defaulting to max).
– The user has an option to override default TD/PD indemnity rate in all screens (always bounded by min and max values).
– The user can print, store or send the e-mail of COLA calculations.
The CompCalc Plus 2018 includes a California Workers' Compensation Indemnity Calculator that calculates:
– Permanent Disability
– Temporary Disability
– Life Pension
– Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits
– and Death Benefits, for the given date of industrial injury.
The CompCalc Plus 2018 also calculates TD liability for a given period based on the default max weekly rate for the date of industrial injury or a TD rate based on AWW manually imputed.
It also provides Life Expectancy given the current age and based upon the 2010 U.S. Life Table as provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Other features also include a Date Calculator, full listing of QME/Body Codes, and full access to support and training videos.
All Users of the CompCalc are instructed to consult the specific provisions of the California Labor Code and/or the DEU to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. It is not the intent of this product to provide legal representation, or legal advise. The user of the CompCalc Plus is encourage to retain legal counsel before using this product.
The CompCalc Plus 2018 is trademarked and copyrighted and is the property of the Law Office of Richard L. Montarbo with all rights reserved.
How to download and run CompCalc Plus 2018 on your PC and Mac
CompCalc Plus 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CompCalc Plus 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CompCalc Plus 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CompCalc Plus 2018:
Step to Step Guide / CompCalc Plus 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CompCalc Plus 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Just Rain For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.