You can now play Con – KakaoTalk Theme for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add a little green to your KakaoTalk with the Con Theme.
Con’s best friend Muzi has made a cameo appearance in this theme, so be sure to check that out as well!
* This theme is only available for KakaoTalk.
Please install KakaoTalk first in Google Play.
* How to apply the theme:
Once you have downloaded the theme, go to More > Settings > Display > Themes on KakaoTalk to apply the theme.
How to download and run Con – KakaoTalk Theme on your PC and Mac
Con – KakaoTalk Theme For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Con – KakaoTalk Theme For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Con – KakaoTalk Theme For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Con – KakaoTalk Theme:
Step to Step Guide / Con – KakaoTalk Theme For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Con – KakaoTalk Theme’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crushh: Texts & Relationships For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.