You can now play Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Concepts is a high-performance sketching and design app for professional creators. Our first version for Android™ is optimized for the latest devices and Chrome OS™. Sketch your ideas with natural tools and vector-based strokes on an infinite canvas, then adjust them after-the-fact with intuitive gestures. When you’re ready for feedback, quickly share with colleagues and friends anytime, anywhere.
– Sketch, design and take notes with fluid and organic brushes. You’ll love our realistic pencils, airbrush and soft eraser that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity, and stay crystal clear while zooming. Check out the brush library for dozens of other options.
– Zoom and pan across the infinite canvas for boundless imagination and creativity.
– Customize your UI for a comfortable, focus-driven workflow.
– Design faster with eight customizable tool slots, tool presets for size, opacity and smoothing, and the beautiful COPIC™ color wheel that helps you choose colors that look amazing together, all the time.
– Tap+hold to select any part (or whole) of your sketch and adjust it, tweak it, copy and move or delete it with natural gestures.
– Import images as reference materials or use them as part of your designs.
– Infinite, adjustable layers with automatic tool-based sorting help to keep your work clean and organized.
– Choose from multiple paper types or set a custom background color.
– Export to standard and high-resolution formats for beautiful printing and fast feedback between colleagues and friends.
Concepts is used by top designers at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Unity, Illumination Entertainment and many more.
Start sketching with our solid, free sketching package. Enjoy beautiful tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Upgrade to the Essentials, designed specifically for professionals. Gain the powerful ability to select and adjust your strokes after you’ve drawn them, unlock infinite layers, image imports and export high-resolution PNGs or Concepts native files for printing or feedback.
Get just what you need A-la-Carte, like expressive and functional brush packs for style and impact.
Or subscribe and gain access to every library and feature in app, including those going forward.
If you opt to subscribe to Concepts Everything monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, pencil a note to email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
How to download and run Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate on your PC and Mac
Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bells of Peace: WWI Armistice For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.