You can now play Congas & Bongos for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Congas & Bongos – Percussion to Android
The most fun experience in drumming to Android!
Drum pad with latin percussion sounds.
Play Congas or Bongos.
To play live music.
* Congas and Bongos set's
* 15 realistic drum sounds
* Studio audio quality
* A perfect real percussion set
* Instruments like conga, bongo, crash, cymbal, chimes and vibraslap.
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename recordings
* Works with all screen resolutions – Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best percussion on the Google Play!
For drummers, percussionists, musician, performers and artists!
How to download and run Congas & Bongos on your PC and Mac
Congas & Bongos For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Congas & Bongos For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Congas & Bongos For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Congas & Bongos:
Step to Step Guide / Congas & Bongos For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Congas & Bongos’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crushh: Texts & Relationships For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.