You can now play Congress Buddy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the Congress Buddy. The Congress Budd app will help you find all the up-to-date information about congresses which are part of our subscribers. Search for workshops, filter workshops by day or by dance style. Read biographies of all the artists teaching and performing at the Atlanta Bachata Festival. Get details about the hotel, parking information, themes for parties and contact information for the festival.
What all can you do with Congress Buddy?
– See details of all the workshops
– Add/Remove workshops to your favorites
– Read about the artists
– Search/Filter workshops
– Get hotel/parking information
– Get theme party information
How to download and run Congress Buddy on your PC and Mac
Congress Buddy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Congress Buddy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Congress Buddy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Congress Buddy:
Step to Step Guide / Congress Buddy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Congress Buddy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ToDo List Task Manager -Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.