You can now play Connect (X) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Connect (X) app is the perfect tool for all attending and participating at the Connectivity Expo. Items such as the schedule, speaker list, sponsor list, exhibitor list, interactive maps, meeting scheduling, and more, will help your time at Connect (X) 2019 run smoothly. All information you need will be right at your fingertips. The Connect (X) app will help make your experience the best yet!
How to download and run Connect (X) on your PC and Mac
Connect (X) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Connect (X) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Connect (X) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Connect (X):
Step to Step Guide / Connect (X) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Connect (X)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HDMI MHL – Mirror Phone To TV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.