You can now play Contraction Timer (Labor) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
As a father who has witnessed childbirth, this app aims to reduce the burden placed on mothers.
Have a safe delivery and be happy~
—- Contraction Timer (Labor Tracker, pregnancy) —
This contraction time has been designed for mothers facing childbirth to time the contractions easily.
Focus was put on exposing the contraction cycle (contraction period + intervals) which is considered to be the most important information when timing contractions.
If you have any additional suggestions or inquiries, please leave a message.
1. Displays the contraction cycle (contraction period + intervals) by measuring the contraction period and intervals.
2. Displays the result of contractions in a graph or list.
3. In case the average of 3 contraction cycles is within 10 minutes, “Prepare for hospitalization” message will be displayed and in case it is within 5 minutes, “Actual contractions” message will be displayed.
4. The contraction records measured previously can be checked through the menu.
5. Provides classical music to relieve tension.
6. Provides a list of things to prepare for childbirth (checklist).
[How to use] It’s quite simple~
1. Once the contractions begin, press the “Contraction start” button
2. Once the contractions stops, click the “Contraction end” button
3. Once the contractions begin again, repeat No. 1~2 for use.
4. If you press the “Reset” button, the measurements will be initialized and will automatically be saved in the History menu. (The existing measurements can be checked in the History menu.)
[How to read the graph]
1. If the Graph icon is pressed when there is a record of contraction measurements, a graph will be indicated.
2. The red bar in the graph refers to the contraction period.
3. The green bar in the graph refers to intervals.
4. The bar with the combination of the red and green refers to the cycle.
5. The red horizontal line indicated in the graph refers to “Actual contractions”.
—- Contraction Timer (Labor Tracker, pregnancy) —-
How to download and run Contraction Timer (Labor) on your PC and Mac
Contraction Timer (Labor) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Contraction Timer (Labor) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Contraction Timer (Labor) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Contraction Timer (Labor):
More From Us: Flashlight For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Contraction Timer (Labor) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Contraction Timer (Labor)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hotel Tonight – Amazing Deals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.