You can now play Contractions for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Benefits of using Contractions app:
1. It gives you an idea how far along in labor you are;
2. You can determine a pattern early on;
3. Your own counting can help your doctor in the assessment of your labor.
The contraction tracker app helps you:
– to save all your pregnancy contractions history;
– to check your contractions timing;
– to distinguish between Braxton Hicks contractions (practice contractions or false contractions) and labor contractions (real contractions).
Contraction Timer is a free app.
Powered by Amila.
How to download and run Contractions on your PC and Mac
Contractions For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Contractions For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Contractions For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Contractions:
Step to Step Guide / Contractions For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Contractions’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TalkU Free Calls +Free Texting For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.