You can now play Control Center IOS 11 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Control Center IOS 11 gives you instant access to the Camera, Clock and more settings
To Open Control Center
– Swipe up, swipe right or swipe left from the edge of screen.
To Close Control Center
– Swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Back, Home, Recent button.
If you want to change how you access Control Center on your device, open Control Center application.
Quickly change settings and open apps:
With Control Center, you can quickly access multiple settings and apps.
– Airplane Mode: Use Airplane Mode to instantly turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your android device.
– Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more.
– Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
– Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive while your device is locked.
– Portrait Orientation Lock: Keep your screen from rotating when you move your device.
– Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from any screen.
– Flashlight: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight, so you can get extra light when you need it.
– Alarms and Timer: Set an alarm, timer, or stopwatch, or check the time in another country or region.
– Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
– Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quick access to your camera.
– Control audio: From here, you can quickly play, pause, and control volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.
With Control Center app, you can customize more style, such as size, color, position, vibration.
And if you have any problems with Control Center application, please contact to me with email: email@example.com.
Thank you so much for using my app.
How to download and run Control Center IOS 11 on your PC and Mac
Control Center IOS 11 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Control Center IOS 11 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Control Center IOS 11 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Control Center IOS 11:
Step to Step Guide / Control Center IOS 11 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Control Center IOS 11’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Device Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.