You can now play ControlR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ControlR allows you to manage your unRAID servers from your mobile device, with great features such as:
– Manage multiple servers from a beautiful user interface
– Manage dockers and virtual machines (start, stop, remove and more)
– Powerful user permission system (per user limit to start/stop servers/dockers/vms and more)
– Theme support (light and dark mode)
– Power on/off a server
– Start/Stop an array
– Spin down/up a disk
– Show the banner for a server (including custom banners)
– Automatic background refresh (configurable)
– Automatic server discovery (in a lan environment)
– User confirmation for sensitive operations (configurable)
– And more !
ControlR works from inside your local network and assists you in managing your unRAID servers.
How to download and run ControlR on your PC and Mac
ControlR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ControlR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ControlR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ControlR:
Step to Step Guide / ControlR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ControlR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Futunic Series v.10 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.