You can now play Convert Guru for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Travel easy – stop blowing your mind. Convert Guru is a simple, smart and elegant tool with more than 44 categories of units that are used while traveling and in daily life.
Acceleration, Angle, Area, Astronomical, Cooking Volume, Currencies (Internet Connection Required), Data, Data Transfer, Energy, Flow, Force, Frequency, Fuel, Length, Luminance, Power, Performance, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Volume, Weight
How to download and run Convert Guru on your PC and Mac
Convert Guru For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Convert Guru For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Convert Guru For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Convert Guru:
Step to Step Guide / Convert Guru For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Convert Guru’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Protect Free VPN+Data Manager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.