You can now play CookAid – Recipes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CookAid is your guide to the most popular recipes from around the world. All recipes are chosen for their unique quality and can be simply made in your own kitchen.
Recipes are organised into various categories and cuisines according to the country or region of their origin.
How to download and run CookAid – Recipes on your PC and Mac
CookAid – Recipes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CookAid – Recipes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CookAid – Recipes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CookAid – Recipes:
Step to Step Guide / CookAid – Recipes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CookAid – Recipes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Travis CU For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.