You can now play CookBook – the recipe keeper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get recipe organised! Save recipes from your favourite websites and magazines. Access recipes from your mobile, tablet and desktop devices. Always available offline. Plan meals and create shopping lists. Cook with intuitive displays, timers and much, much more! CookBook is the best Kitchen tool around.
• Import – save recipes from websites, enter from books or use your culinary expertise and update on the fly with new ingredients, steps and pictures as you cook.
• Offline recipes – All recipe data and images are saved locally for offline usage.
• Convert – Seamlessly convert ingredients from your entered and imported recipes to your preferred US, Imperial and Metric measures.
• Meal Plan & Shopping – plan your weekly meals with the required servings and create interactive shopping lists from your plan to take shopping or to export and use later.
• Cooking Mode – Intuitive cooking with text reading, ingredient toggles and multiple timers!
• Cloud Storage (FREE!) – Automatically synchronises and stores your recipe information with our CookBook cloud to enable access from the mobile applications and our free website.
• Search – find by ingredient, tag your meals with categories or make them a favourite to quickly find and access the meal you are looking for.
• Share – send recipes via the CookBook format, PDF or email.
• Timers – Automatic detection of timers from text
• Scan (OCR) – save recipes directly from your camera, straight into CookBook (note: there is an additional cost per use)
• Multi-platform – Access recipe data on our website (FREE!) or from other popular mobile platforms.
• Select between 2 beautiful sleek CookBook designs.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired number of servings.
• Search for recipes using the leftovers in your fridge
• Create recipe timers automatically from detected instructions or enter them manually to alert you when you are needed in the kitchen.
• Run concurrent timers across the recipes you are currently cooking to multitask.
• Use our default or create new categories to help you keep your recipes organised.
• Add an overall photo and individual photos to each recipe step to create easy visual directions.
• Recipes available offline to allow you access when you have no internet connection.
• ‘Surprise me’ feature for those times when you just can’t decide what to eat!
• All this and more, accessible on our website or through our dedicated mobile applications, synchronised across your devices, on or offline, with one account and no annoying adverts.
Our developers are continually working to perfect CookBook and therefore we want to hear from you, what you think and what you’d like CookBook to do next! Use the ‘Contact Us’ page to get in touch and one of our team will get straight back to you.
Your recipes, your kitchen, your CookBook.
How to download and run CookBook – the recipe keeper on your PC and Mac
CookBook – the recipe keeper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CookBook – the recipe keeper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CookBook – the recipe keeper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CookBook – the recipe keeper:
Step to Step Guide / CookBook – the recipe keeper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CookBook – the recipe keeper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: onX HUNT Maps #1 Hunting GPS Offline US Topo Maps For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.