You can now play coParenter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
When Parents Fight, Children Suffer.
We know coParenting can be hard. That’s why coParenter offers tools that help separating, divorced and never-married parents communicate more easily and effectively. coParenter helps manage things like schedules and responsibilities, and is a place where you can share important information about your children.
And when you get stuck, have a disagreement, or need help making a joint decision, coParenter provides you access to a live, on-demand coParenting Professional that will help you resolve disputes and come to an agreement that is in your children’s best interest.
Accessing trained, on-demand coParenting Professionals will help you and your coParent reduce stress, save money, save time and stay out of court.
With coParenter, you can create a Custom Parenting Time Schedule or Document a Court-Ordered Plan. You can connect with a live, on-demand coParenter Professional to create a Parenting Time Schedule in the best interest of your child.
Resolve coParenting Disputes
On-demand coParenting Professionals can help you make better, more informed decisions for your family.
An on-demand coParenting Professional can coach you through your toughest coParenting challenges. Get honest, impartial feedback, and advice on how to move forward.
– Easy-to-use messaging is instant, direct, and organized, allowing you to focus on what’s important
– Important information is never missed
– Secure platform ensures messages can’t be edited or deleted
– Get help creating a court-ready Parenting Time Schedule
– Easily sync child-related appointments
– Request, respond to, and document Parenting Time changes
Check-In and Exchanges
– Secure, verifiable proof of time, date and location of pick-ups/drop-offs helps to avoid conflict
Request, respond to, and document coParenting issues like:
– Expense reimbursements
– Travel plans
– Children’s activities
– Schedule changes
– Haircuts, hygiene, diet, media, allowances, etc
Share important information such as:
– Health insurance
– School schedule
– Friend and caregiver contact
– Special needs providers
– Doctors and healthcare providers
– Connect with others
– Learn how to focus on positive coParenting
– Free tools, checklists and videos
– coParenting, family law and legal term glossaries
How to download and run coParenter on your PC and Mac
coParenter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install coParenter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get coParenter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For coParenter:
Step to Step Guide / coParenter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘coParenter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WWE 2K For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.